Kohl’s and Boston Children’s Hospital’s Healthy Family Fun Program is here to support the work you do to improve the health of families in Jamaica Plain, Roxbury, and Mission Hill. Community partners like you are also key to the success of Healthy Family Fun!
How can you use Healthy Family Fun resources with your clients and patients?
- Easily locate activities to keep children or the entire family moving with the simple online search, Fun in Your Neighborhood. Pick a neighborhood to help direct clients and patients you work with to local, free or low-cost, age-appropriate activities.
- “Like” the Kohl’s Healthy Family Fun Facebook page (and we may “like” your agency back!).
- Share community events on the Healthy Family Fun Facebook page or use the Contact Us online form to make sure that your event or activity is featured on KohlsHealthyFamilyFun.org!
- Order FREE Healthy Family Fun materials to promote the campaign and serve as incentives in your programs (materials are available to those who provide services in the greater Boston area – see order form below):
- Offer fun Healthy Family Fun-branded incentive items like aluminum water bottles and slingpacks
- Keep kids busy in waiting rooms with the Healthy Family Fun activity sheet and crayons
- Get intake forms filled out with Healthy Family Fun branded pens
- Direct families to use KohlsHealthyFamilyFun.org resources with promotional flyers in English and Spanish and posters
Healthy Family Fun collateral items are fun giveaways and a great way to promote the Healthy Family Fun Program!